Monday, September 29, 2008

Blessed and humbled

We've been home over 1 day now, and it hasn't been just quiet convalescing. Between ineffective and nausea inducing pain-killers, and concerns over drains, pinching, bleeding, swelling and the like, we've been busy with visits to Drs and pharmacies. We think we've made the proper adjustments and are moving on.

After an update on the "state of affairs", I must point out that we are, indeed, humbled by the outpouring of love and support by many dear folks via prayer, meals and care for Hope pre and post school. Thank you for blessing Cathy and the rest of our family by your love and service!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am so glad to know you are home Cathy. I know that would do me a world of good to be surrounded by my own things and most important your kids and Greg. I am feeling very useless over here, so pleeeaaase let me know if I can do anything! We all have been praying for you unceasingly..you are on my mind and heart throughout the day and Kari and Cole ask me often if I have heard anything. I was glad to see Greg's post this morning. Is there anything I make that sounds really good to you??? Say the word and it's yours :))))

Anonymous said...

I love you Aunt Cathy (and you too Uncle Greg ) I am also very pleased to know you are safe, and at home. I hope Wesley is doing well through all of this; as well as Hopie. I can't imagine this is easy on her...