Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well, round one of 8 has been administered. Cathy did well with the delivery of the meds today but started feeling the effects around dinner time ... fatigue, flu-like feelings, weird sensations, dry mouth, etc. The good news is Cathy was in awe by the delivery system [medi-port] as well as the technology of all of the other tests she's undergone - I think it's neat that while going through this, she can still see the wonder of God's provision via our advancements in medicine. As has been the case in the past when I've been unable to accompany Cathy to one of her numerous medical appointments, today she was graced by the companionship of a dear sister in Christ.

Tomorrow she gets an immune system booster that promises aching down to the bones for 2-3 days - FUN!

The army of saints continue to amaze us and cause us to praise God for His mercies thru them. We are also astonished at God's providence to move me from a 23 year career as a manufacturer's representative [the last 13 years as owner of the small firm] to my current employment which bestows unparalleled health insurance. One less [very big] thing to worry about. Thank you Lord, thank you First Trust and thank you all for your interest in, concern for and prayers on behalf of my dear bride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Cathy - I love you! And I am so proud of your strength - you are in my constant prayers. I have a couple things for you - I'd love to stop by this weekend. I will call you soon. Love, Kari